Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I made this fun wreath with a little help from my friend!!

I took a wire frame from Hobby Lobby and tied ribbon on it.  There are three wire hearts within the frame.  This was tedious work and I got bored.  Thank goodness my friend Jenny finished tying ribbon for me!!!


I took my son's shoe box with a flip lid and cut a hole in the lid.  I painted it blue.  I cut out 24 2" circles from watercolor paper and glued four of them together (one on top of another) and glued them to the top of the box.  I painted over them.  Tanner is obsessed with Legos right now and this was perfect for his Valentine Box for school!!!

I am looking forward to Tanner's class party this afternoon!!

We typically don't go out on Valentine's night as every restaurant is busy.  Tonight instead of dinner, we will be going to high school conferences.

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day??



1 comment:

Karon said...

Beautiful Valentines wreath - love all the ribbons. Love the lego box too:-)