Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, July 29, 2013

Elephant Gift Bags


Today I want to share a couple of cute and easy gift bags I decorated.  We have three new babies to celebrate, one girl and two boys.


I just love making gift bags when I can!!!


I purchased the elephant from the Silhouette Store and cut it out in two sizes - one to fit the 8x10 gift bag front, and the other to be the tag.


I cut out the first set in pink cardstock.  I inked the edges and the ears.


I added a flower to her hair.

I punched a tiny hole in the tag and used pink twine to attach it to the handle.


I put some washi tape along the bottom of the bag - it looks like she is standing in a flower patch!!


I used a piece of polka dotted cardstock for the first "boy" elephant.  I inked the elephants in blue.


I gave him a green ribbon bow tie and green gem eye.

I put some green chevron washi tape "grass" along the bottom of the bag.


I used the same ribbon as the tie to attach the tag to the handle.


I used solid blue cardstock for this set of elephants and also inked the edges blue.



I did the same bow tie and eye, but used a different washi tape.


I tied the gift tag to the handle.



I can't wait to tuck the mini baby album I made inside for the new babies.  

You can see one of my baby girl mini albums HERE and one of my baby boy mini albums HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, these are fabulous bags, hun, wish I had a Cameo, if you can get these results xxx

Packaging Specialties said...

Nice elephant gift bags.

http://www.packagingspecialtiesonline.com/gift-boxes-bags/