Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, July 22, 2013

Froggie Gift Bag (Cricut DIVA)




Cricut DIVA Lori here with a fun gift bag.  I used my Cricut Imagine and Nursery Tail cartridge to make this cute gift bag for my friend's baby boy!

I print and cut out the image at 5.5 inches and 2.5 inches.  I inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.


I cut a brown mat and used some washi tape to make a side border.  I put two pieces of tape side by side.

I adhered the brown paper to a kraft gift bag.  I then adhered the frog image to the brown paper.




I cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 3x6 inches and folded it in half to make a gift tag.  I trimmed the brown paper to 2.75x2.75 inches and put one piece of washi tape on the side.  I adhered the paper to the front of the card, and the frog image on the paper.  

I punched a hole at the top corner of the card (by the fold) and tied the gift card to the handle with some hemp cord.


Here is a super cute gift bag with matching gift tag!

Come over to CricutDIVA to see my and my DT Sister's cricut creations!!




3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great gift bag, so creative! Love it! TFS

Mary Ann said...

Love your bar SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love the image!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you achieve all the goals you have set for yourself, you have achieved the MOJO one...this bag is fabulous xxxx