Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Glitter Cowgirl Boot Card


Howdy!!!






Welcome to the Glitter Blog Hop hosted by Lorby's World. These talented crafters believe a little or a lot of glitter can make any project sparkle and today they are going to prove it with their creations. Please visit each participant and leave a little bit of love on their blogs.

You should have come from LUCY. If you found me first, please head over to the BEGINNING so you don't miss anything!!

Here is a complete line up just in case you get lost along the way!!


A little Blog Candy:

Jearise from Lorby's World has a special drawing to go along with today's hop. One lucky winner will win a $10 gift card from Michael's. Just leave a comment on her blog so we know you joined us today. The winner will be announced on Sunday, July 28th so make sure you visit that day to see if you are the lucky winner.

For my project today, I made a cowgirl boot card for my niece.

I started out with a cut from the Silhouette Store.


I cut out the card base in lavender.  I cut out the boot in patterned purple paper.  I cut out the heel and strap in purple cardstock.


I inked the edges of the boot with purple ink.

I added some purple stickles to the heel and strap and a touch of gold stickles to the snap.


I used black gems that were in a swirl pattern to add some funk to the boot!


You can see the sparkle here!  What a fun card!  My niece shows horses at the county fair and loves bling - so this is a perfect card for her!

Your next and final stop in the hop is Davinia!



10 comments:

Camille Short said...

Love this card! Just added it to my "Ideas to Steal" list! LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Miranda said...

Lori, this is AMAZING!!!!! Love all the sparkle!!!

Davinia said...

BRILLIANT! That is my kind of boot! gorgeous!!!!! Love Davinia xx

Brenda said...

Love it! The glitter and gems gave it the perfect amount of bling!

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

lorby said...

First off, great to set goals and go for them and you are still posting more than I am.:) Second, love the boot card and the purple. It really stands out and I just love it! Thanks for being here with me today.

Edwina said...

Wow! fabulous card! I love the color and the design you did in glitter. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anita Braddock said...

Super Cute Boots love the style and the colors are perfect. love love the sparkle to the boots great job. thanks for sharing.

Beth F. said...

How cute is that boot!!

Unknown said...

This is what I call a "Boot" I can no longer wear shoes, so love boots, I am sure your Niece will adore this card, fabby xxx

Maria Matter said...

fun & fabulous!!
I would definitely wear a pair of these sparkly boots! awesome job Lori!!
xx