Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pick A Seat Not A Side

I covered an old 24 x 24 ceiling tile with burlap.  I created this file on my Silhouette Cameo after seeing one on Pinterest.  I used fonts and the heart swirl from my computer.  

I cut the file out in vinyl and used it as a stencil on the burlap.  I used black acrylic paint and a foam brush.  I can add a wedding date below the hearts if desired.

This is a fun wedding sign that I added to my friend Robin's store!



3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH This is Awesome just Funtabulous I did LOL. You really did one super
outstanding clever and creative job!!

YOU ROCK!!

Charlotte C said...

When I see something like this it reminds me of when I used freezer paper as a stencil, ironed it on the fabric and then painted. This is lovely.

Emily @ Two Purple Couches said...

Cute idea!! Thanks for linking up at Creative Spark. Hope you'll come party with us again today!