Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lil Risky Business ~ Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday

Here is my take on the Frosted Designs Sketch Challenge this week.

There is still time to enter and you could win this fabulous prize from Artfuldelight!
Their December Kit!!

This photo was taken the day we had family photos taken.  My boys were wearing white shirts and jeans.  Tanner did not want to get his pants on and he ran out on the deck like this.  He reminded me of Tom Cruise in Risky Business so of course I grabbed my camera!

I took chipboard buttons and sprayed the round ones gold and inked the back of the square ones brown.  I used hemp cord to tie them together.  I created the "flourish" from branches on the Straight From The Nest Cartridge.  I created the title from Boys Will Be Boys.

6 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

I can hear the music in my head, "Take that old time rock n roll..." I think that's the song...

Great layout!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great layout of a wonderful photo. TFS

Debbie said...

Love your layout Lori - what a cute picture!

Mrs. Green said...

This is super cute!!!

Fern said...

Oh Lori, this is sooo cute!! What a sweet photo and I love what you did with the buttons!!! Hugs!!!

artfuldelight said...

Cute LO! Love the title. It totally reminds me of my son. He hates wearing pants or underwear for that matter. He is 3 1/2 and will just run around the house naked all day if he could. Very cute!