Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa's Woods Layout

Here is another laser cut-look layout.  This time, I did not use the photo cut outs, but instead used a title cut out.  To see a tutorial on how I make my laser cuts, just click HERE.

This is our 4th year going to Santa's Woods to cut down a tree for Christmas.  We usually go the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  First we ride a tractor out to where Santa is.  Then we ride a horse drawn carriage out into the forest.

I used the tree from Christmas and made it four different sizes.  I added green stickles to the edges of the trees.

The logo of Santa's Woods is a sleigh with Santa and a Christmas tree in it pulled by reindeer.  I took this Santa image from Christmas and welded a tree into the sleigh.

I gave Rudolph a red stickls nose.
I used Don Juan for the font.  I am trying to simplify my layouts and not use every photo just because I take them!  Seriously ~ I have about 15 other shots I could have used, but I think these 4 tell the story just fine!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love it! I have to try this:)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great layout! Great choice of fonts for this. TFS

The Cropping Canuck said...

What a wonderful layout capturing a great family tradition!

Barb Craft said...

I'm proud of you for only picking 4 photos! I think that is what keeps me from scrapping some events because I have too many photos and want to use them all and in the end, don't scrap any! Your LO is great... love the laser cut look and your santa and reindeer look fabulous!
barb :)