Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stocking Swap

I participated in a Stocking Swap on the Cricut Circle Message Board.  It was entirely too much fun!!

By now, Just2Ducky knows that I had her name.  I hope she enjoyed her stuffed stocking.  I had sooooo much fun buying for her!!!  I felt like I was meeting a new friend!

Here is my gift.  It came from Michelle (aka greengirl) and it is amazing!!!  I don't know who was more excited my 5 year old son or me!!!  Thank you so much Michelle! 


Here is the box that has been tormenting me for the past 15 days!!

Here is my sparkly stocking and extras that did not fit inside!

Look at all of this awesome stuff!!!  Reeses are my all time favorite too!!

This sign is so awesome!  Michelle has all girls and I have all boys ~ she saw this and thought of me.  Isn't that sweet!!  I can't wait to hang it up!

Here is a close up of the card Michelle made (I love snowmen)!!  She also found these baseball board books.  Now, I don't remember putting down this much information about me ~ she must have been doing some extra credit homework!!!!

Thank you so much Michelle.  Thanks also to Sherry (aka octoberbeauty) for organizing this swap!!

5 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Looks like Christmas came early this year!! Wow! You got a lot of great stuff! I love the boys sign!
Barb :)

Granny said...

Oh man I haven't been on the MB lately and missed the stocking swap! You got some great stuff. ENJOY!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Look at all the wonderful goodies you recieved. I too have been on the MB in a long time so I missed this fun swap.

2 Ducky said...

LORI you rock! I am so excited about everything that I received. And your right, it 'is' like meeting a new friend. I am so honored to be able to call you that. I'll get some pics posted of the contents tonight if the hubs can help me with the camera. I may just have a bad disk. I am so tech challenged. :) But I am most appreciative of all my goodies and I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you here as well. But I will also thank you properly on my blog!

Mrs. Green said...

So glad you liked your stocking! I had a lot of fun shopping for you! :)