Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Disney Blog Hop Winner!!!

Congrats to my winnner #8!!!



And #8 is............................(drum roll here)...................................................................




Tina Gale!!!  And she said:


Love your layout! Disney is our fav vacation spot. My son is working at WDW and we went in May for my birthday. We've never done the cruise but would love too!

My favorite memory will be this last trip where my two kids planned everything and let me be a pampered princess the whole trip!
tina gale
http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

1 comment:

TinaGAle said...

How exciting!! Thanks so much for a wonderful Disney hop and the goodies!!
tina gale
http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com