Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 11, 2012

Lacing Challenge (Frosted Designs)

This week at Frosted Designs, our challenge is Lacing.  Today is also my Birthday and typically we spend my birthday on the baseball field watching one (or more) of our boys play.  It is no wonder that I chose a baseball layout to sew on!!  

I am making an 8 x 8 album on a stand for my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day and I included photos throughout the year for the album.  This one is of Tyler.  He is a high school junior and is on the Varsity Baseball Team.

I used my Sew Easy to punch holes along the red stitch design in the paper.  I used red DMC floss to backstitch on my paper.

I used tape to secure the ends on the back of the page.

Here is a close up of the red stitching.

This time, I took my dental tool from my Cricut tool kid and poked holes in the glove where the stitching is.  I used this hemp cord (for beading) to lace up the glove.

Here is the back where I secured the ends with tape.
Lacing or stitching on paper is fun ~ won't you join us?  Link up your project at Frosted Designs for this week's Fabulous Friday Challenge!!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your layout!!! I may have to scraplift that

Heather Lynn said...

Your layout is awesome! Love the stitching!