Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, May 28, 2012

Ouch!

I apologize for the photo quality as I have not yet mastered my Nikon left handed yet.  I broke my right wrist Wednesday setting up for my Gypsy class.  The pain is constant, but I am also frustrated with my lack of mobility!!!

I have a couple of posts all ready to go (thank goodness) and have taken this opportunity to play with some digital scrapbooking.  I even played a bit with my Gypsy -enough to know I prefer the right hand orientation even with limited use of my left hand.

I am hoping to have my friend Jenny help me complete some projects or even Guest Design (hint hint)!!!

Here is a layout I created last night about Tanner's Kindergarten Graduation.




If you are interested in saving $10 off the software plus $10 off add ons (like background papers, embellishments or album kits), use my code:  STMMMS39803.


I will keep you posted about my wrist and would love for you to sign my cast by leaving me a comment!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal quickly. Thoughts and Prayers are with you.

Cricut Couple said...

Oh! You poor thing! I am so sorry to hear about your wrist! I am left handed... it would still be a serious issue loosing the right hand for a while unless I could tape my thermal coffee cup around the cast.

We'll be praying for a speedy recovery! I know you are going to come up with some genius ways of making one handed cards and scrapbook pages. I just know you will!

Alvina said...

Great Layout, I hope you feel better my friend, crafty hugs for you!

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Amy E said...

Oh sad :( Here's to healing quickly so you can get back to life and crafting!!!

mum of two said...

Oh no! Poor you :) Feel better soon...

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

The Cropping Canuck said...

Heal quick!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori, I can't imagine being without my right hand... we discussed our injuries after yours happened but I was fortunate as mine was the left side... You poor baby, have to deal with the pain and then not being able to do anything either. I am so, so sorry. If you need anything I would be glad to help. I will put you on my prayer list for a speedy recovery and better mobility with your left hand.

TeresaK said...

You poor thing! OUCH! Take care of yourself and don't push yourself to do more than you should!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com