Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding Card (Frosted Designs)


This week at Frosted Designs, our Fabulous Friday Challenge is to create a Wedding project.

I recently went to my very first Card Class.  Joyce is a consultant for Stampin' Up and a good friend of my friend Jenny.  It was fun mainly because the 5 of us pretty much knew each other and we had a lot of laughs while learning new techniques!

This was one of the four cards we made.  We got to try out the Big Shot with heart shaped dies.  We used the Movers and Shapers magnetic system to overlap the hearts.  My first thought was "I could do this on my Gypsy" and of course I came home and created a file!!!

We used the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die to cut out and emboss a black and white heart.  We added two pearls to the white heart and a ribbon and silver brad to the black heart.

We made a pocket in the back of the inside card with a tag for advice or a sentiment.

It is hard to see here, but the white paper is really pretty with a white pattern in it.  I have not used SU papers in a very long time and I really liked how thick the paper is.

We used the round tab punch to create this tab for the tag.

The stamp says For the Newlywed.

I apologize this is not as detailed (and photographed) of a tutorial as normal...I thought it would be rude to photograph everything during card class!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful Card.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori this is a stunning card. It looks so elegant. Isn't it fun to craft with friends? Have a blessed day!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Wow Lori! This is really stunning! I love the black and white and your use of texture is amazing! Love it!

TeresaK said...

Very very pretty!

Pink Cricut said...

Wow- Lori, that is such a pretty card! Thanks for partying with us this week! www.pinkcricut.com