Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, May 6, 2012

Frosted Designs Challenge ~ Sports Layout

Welcome to Frosted Designs 2nd Annual online Crop!  Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway with your May 6th 10:00am - Noon challenge:  Sports Layout.  For this challenge you need to make a layout for any sport.

For my layout, I chose some photos of my son playing soccer.  You can create a layout with photos of a family member or friend playing sports, a sporting event that you attended, photos of sports equipment, your dream sport, your favorite sport, etc. 
I started my design with my Gypsy and Sports Mania Cartridge.

I put the soccer ball and layer on my mat sized to 4.54 inches.  I added the phrase Kick This sized to 2.23 inches, two of the soccer boy borders sized to 1 inch. ~ all from Sports Mania.

From Baseball, I added the jersey top sized to 2.69 inches.  I added the number 9 from Varsity Letter sized to 0.79 inches.

I cut out the pieces in black and white cardstock.

I used my Cuttlebug to emboss my background paper with sports words.  I inked the paper with Antique Linen.

I added some chipboard stickers from Me and My Big Ideas an some twine.

I decided to create a second page to go with.
The lighting was not the same when I finished this one.  I cut out I <3 Soccer at 1.82 inches and the soccer player at 4.57 inches both from Sports Mania.

I adhered the twine onto the heart.

I added some more of hte chipboard stickers (and some twine) to the layout.

Here are both of my layouts.

I have some sporty Blog Candy up for grabs.  I will use Random Number (Mr. Randy) to select my winner. Make sure you link up your sports layout ~ please no back posting!
Thanks so much for cropping with us this weekend!!!




4 comments:

Laura Alberts said...

I will definitely be participating in this one!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered challenge but somehow my comment does not seem to be here.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Melissa your project is linked up on the Frosted Designs Blog. Here is the link http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/05/sports-lo-challenge-lori.html

Cricut Couple said...

Fantastic Layouts! Love them!