Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Teacher Thank You Cards (BugBytes)

It is that time of the school year again to say thanks to our teachers!!

I am so excited to be the Guest Designer on The Bug Bytes today!  I dusted off my Cricut Imagine and created a couple of cards.


I started out with Imagine More Cards and found Thanks a latte for the art teacher who loves coffee and has let me volunteer in kindergarten art this year!  I found Un-FROG-gettable for Tanner's teacher who had a class full of bug and frog loving boys!

I used this new tape from Recollections to create a background for my latte card.  This is like tissue paper tape and it comes three different rolls to a pack.  It is fun and easy to work with.  I just trimmed off the edges.

I pop-dotted my images on the card bases I made to fit the images.  I used an orange cardstock to mat my frog image.  I added some stickles and some Glossy Accents (to the coffee cup) to add a little sparkle.

Not only am I grateful for my son's teachers, but I am also grateful for Pam for letting me Guest Design on her blog once a month!!!

3 comments:

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

You did a great job on these! I have not seen those tapes at Michaels yet but I will be on te lookout next time I go. Love the sparkles you added to the images too. Haven't used my imagine in a long while but I loved that cartridge was one of my faves.

TC said...

Sweet cards. I'm sure the teachers will love them. I love the clever 'Thanks a latte' sentiment. x

papillon digital design said...

These are so so cute. I am sure your kids' teachers loved getting these. TFS