Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 7, 2013

Brothers (FD Things with Wings Sketch Challenge)


Hello and welcome!!!  I am finally out of "Graduation Craft Mode" and back to working on Tanner's album pages.  This layout is for Frosted Designs - we are having a sketch challenge combined with "Things with Wings" starting today on the BLOG.



Here is the sketch.  I sometimes struggle with sketches, trying too hard to make my layout exactly like the sketch (yes I was a teacher's pet in school) and this one is pretty close.

This is one of Tyler's senior pictures that Tanner was in.  These two are not super close and bicker constantly even though they are 11 years apart!  They will both be surprised when Tyler goes off to college in August - I think they will both miss each other!!


My "wings" part was this gorgeous K and Company paper with dragon flies on it.  I loved the colors in the paper and how they matched Tyler's shirt.

I added some gears from the Silhouette store and some moss green twine.


I cut out "brothers" from the Silhouette store as well.  I did not include the rest of the sentiment (And Best Buddies) because as of now it does not fit!!!  I am using the same title (with the additional part) and gears for a photo of Tanner with Kramer (my oldest) who are super close.  


I just love this photo of my two youngest boys as they really look like they like each other!!!

I hope you will join us at Frosted Designs for our challenge this week!!  Our sponsor is Molossi!!

No comments: