Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Decorating my Disney Album with Square 1


I am working on a Disney Mini Scrapbook Album.  We are going to Walt Disney World in September and I usually pre-decorate the pages for Tanner's autograph book.  Now that is is almost 8, he is more excited about the rides than he is the autographs.

The cover of this album I found at Michaels was pretty plain, so I had to fix that!!!

I am decorating pages for our Character Meals only and you can see some of these pages HERE.

The rest of the pages will be decorated generically for photos.


For my album cover, I used Square 1 Adhesive Backed Fabric.  You can learn more about this product HERE.



I used my Cameo and the Disney Font to cut out my letters.  I just used my blade set to 2 for vinyl and the Silhouette Vinyl setting on my Cameo.

The rest of the cuts on this page are for other projects (I like to maximize my product by sharing cuts).


I used transfer tape to stick down my title.


I wanted to use this fabric white, but you can print it, paint it or even ink it.


I popped in an old picture of Tanner with the Incredibles from a few years ago.  I will replace it with a picture from our trip once we return.




2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love it and look at those letters just pop on that album! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Funny thing is when I looked at your post(not realizing it was YOUR post) I thought....I have to e-mail this to you!!!! I know you're a Disney fanatic! Absolutely adorable! TFS