Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, September 23, 2013

Blinged out Mickey Bag


We are planning a Disney World trip and that means I need to get a "bag" ready!  My bag typically holds my camera, the pre-scrapbooked autograph book, black sharpies, wallet, snacks, tissues - you get the picture.


I found this Jansport bag that is somewhat insulated, has a mesh pocket for a drink on the side and handy inside pockets.  I wanted to bling it up a bit so I grabbed my Red Dazzling Diamond Rhinestone Resin Self Adhesive Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique (you can find them HERE)!

Next I grabbed my Gypsy.


I used Disney Mickey Font for the Mickey Head and sized it to 5 inches.  I put my Dazzling Diamond sticker sheet face down on my cricut mat.  I put my Deep Cut Blade and set it to 6 and cut.

***NOTE I did not need to flip my image as it is the same both ways.  If I cut a word or different kind of shape, I would flip it since I put my Dazzling Diamond sheet face down on the mat.


The last part is easy - just peel and stick!!

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you have a Dazzling Diamond Day!!

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

This is awesome. I have to check that bling out! TFS so much.

Karon said...

This turned our fabulous, you will be the envy of the crowds, and they will all be asking where you bought the bag :-)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

cute! cute! almost ready for Disney!!??