Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, September 20, 2013

Cousins


I recently made the Design Team at Let's Scrap.  This DT is helping me catch up on my layouts!!!

This week's Challenge at Let's Scrap is to use at least 3 layers of paper between your photo and background page AND use one flower tutorial from the tutorial files.

This picture is Tyler (my middle son) and Sophie (my middle niece).  We are at the lake celebrating my niece Jenna's 12th birthday.  Tyler and Sophie sat on the rock wall and I snapped this photo of them!!

I added some Graphic 45 paper - LOVE G45 paper!!!


I followed this flower tutorial HERE for my ribbon flower.  I used Glossy Accents, 3 Girl Jam ribbon and a clear gem.  

I cut some circles out of a paper lunch sack.  I inked and layered them for the other two flowers.  

I added the clock charm to represent how much time passes between our visits to the lake.  We typically miss a lot of lake time due to my son's baseball schedule!!


I trimmed a paper "ribbon" and punched some butterflies with my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.  I added some gems.


I cut my title with my Cameo.

Having all boys, I don't get to use many flowers in my layouts.  Glad I was challenged to use some today!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: