Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, September 15, 2013

Boo Banner (Cricut DIVA)





Hello Divas!  I am sharing my Halloween Banner today at Cricut DIVA!!  



I know it is a little early, but Halloween is my very favorite holiday and I start early every year with my decorations!!!

Today I made a BOO Banner to share with you.  I used my Gypsy and Cricut Expression to decorate my it.


I used BOO! from CTMH Artiste sized to 2 inches.  I used Hide Contour to hide the inside cuts and the "!".  I cut this out of glitter cardstock.  When I use glitter cardstock, I reverse the image (I am showing the original image here) and place my cardstock glitter side down.  I use multi-cut 2.  When I am done, I wash my mat with dish soap and a scrubbie to get the glitter off.


I cut these 3D flower shapes from CTMH Art Philosophy sized to 5 inches.  I rolled them up with my McGill tweezers and used liquid glue on the center to hold them together.


I needed something to mount the letters on.  I cut this image from Teresa Collin's Chic and Scary sized to 3 inches.  I used Hide Contour to hide the inside cuts (oval and witch hat).

I used papers from my Halloween stash for all of my cuts.



I cut the triangles out of chipboard.  I traced and cut the paper to fit.  It was later (after I cut the paper) that I thought to cut everything out on the cricut.... at least I only had 3 banner flags!!

After I adhered the green paper to the banner flags, I used black acrylic paint to paint the edges.







Here is a close up of the 3D flower that I rolled up.  You can also see that I pop-dotted the letters onto the orange paper.



I finished the banner off with some orange ribbon.

I hope you have as much fun decorating for Halloween (or fall) as I do!!!



1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Still rocking that Gypsy, my friend... lol!!! Your colorful banner project is awesome!

Hugs, sweetie!