Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, September 2, 2013

Instagram Photo Mini Album (Sassy)


I made this cute little Mini Album with Instagram Photos in mind.

Today is my Sassy Day - the day I post at She's A Sassy Lady!!

I purchased this 6x6 chipboard album at Michaels.  The album has burlap on one side of each page, which gives it a fun texture to work with.

The ABC sticker on the cover was something I purchased long ago on clearance at Michaels and was super excited when the heart fit right over the "u" as if to say Love You!!



I got the rest of my images from the Silhouette Online store.



I love these papers!  I found this one from a DCWV stack called Timeless Type.  I added "Caught on Film" to one page and pop dotted a heart on the other.

I trimmed my photo mats to 4.25 x 4.25 to fit 4x4 pictures.


I used this paper from Tim Holtz and added a photo mat as well as a pocket page.  Smile and Say Cheese just seemed to fit!


This last page is once again from The Timeless Type stack and I pop-dotted Snap Shot to the top of each photo mat.


And since I love photos so much I just had to add this to the last page!!

Thanks for having me over today Sheila!!!

3 comments:

Karon said...

WOW - this is a fabulous mini album. Love the sepia tones and lovely pages! TFS

Unknown said...

Fantastic Mini album, love it xxx

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sweet Lori! Wow, I've missed you so!

Love your awesome mini; you did such a great job on it. Of course, you always do a great job!

Hugs, sweetie!