Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, August 31, 2013

I have an Exciting Announcement!!!


If you are looking for the KCC Scrap Your Man Blog Hop, please go HERE!!


I submitted these layouts to the Let's Scrap Design Team and was selected to be part of their team!

This is a NING site and I was amazed at how many crafters belong AND how many countries are represented!!!  I am honored to be part of this sketch challenge DT and community!!!

If you love sketch challenges, come check us out HERE!!


Here was the sketch.  We were able to do one or both as our entry.  I love creating 2-pagers (my only OCD trait) so I chose both.  I turned the left page on its side to fit my picture.

My layout celebrates Tyler's team winning baseball Districts this spring.


I also got to play with my new toy - a Zink hAppy!  I printed out these photos from my tablet and punched them with my circle punch.


I used my Fiskars 1.5" circle punch for the photos, and my The Paper Studio 1.75" circle punch to make photo mats out of cardstock.


Here are the circles - I pop-dotted the photos onto the mats.


I tucked a line-up card behind the photos.


Since these layouts are celebrating the Team, I included some of his teammates in the circles!

Tyler is at the top in his catcher's gear.


I embossed and inked a paper lunch sack and added a vinyl title that I created on my Cameo.


I pop-dotted a paper ticket at the bottom of the layout.



Sadly, I don't have many more photos to scrap of this incredible team as they are all in college or the Marines now!  It was a great ride boys!!!

2 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous LO's, Lori. Love your new toy :-) Have fun with it. TFS

Brenda said...

Congrats Lori! They picked a winner in you my friend!! I am loving your layout and your new toy! Will have to check that out!! lol