Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, August 26, 2013

Laundry Coin Holder


Many of you know that my middle son Tyler is starting college.  We moved him in this past weekend and his classes start today.  I miss him already!!

On his dorm floor, the laundry machines accept quarters only.  Tyler has been saving his quarters for 6 years - so he has a couple!!  I wanted to make him a container to keep his quarters so it would be handy to him, yet able to be tucked away from others.

I took a spaghetti sauce jar and peeled off the label and I ran it through the dishwasher.

I found this saying on the Silhouette Online Store and cut it out of a scrap piece of navy blue vinyl.

Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow!



Here is Tyler settling in.

You have no idea how hard it is for me NOT to vinyl up his walls.  He likes them plain :(


Here we are saying good bye!


My 3 boys.  The car was awful quiet in the back seat when we left.....no fighting or bickering.  That is when it hit me that Tyler was not with us.

We miss him, but he is only 1 hour 45 minutes away.


At least I know he should never be without the means to clean his clothes!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best to your Son, Lori, and at least you know, he won't be bringing his washing home to mum...fabulous project xxx

Karon said...

This is such a fabulous idea and I love the quote! TFS

Unknown said...

Awesome page..Come over and enter for a great prize
http://thecardnook.blogspot.com/

Charlotte C said...

Cute idea and quote. Good luck to your son!