Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Personalize Your Gifts


I wanted to personalize a gift for a boy in my daycare who is going off to school.  Max loves basketball.  When I found this notebook at Michaels - I knew he would love it.  I used some Square 1 Masterpiece and my Cameo to put his name on it.


This year in second grade, Tanner has to bring a healthy snack every day.  I picked up this sandwich container at Michaels so his snack does not get crushed in his backpack.  Of course I had to decorate it!!!


I used my Silhouette Cameo and my fonts for my design.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to put on the front - I ended up using both designs minus one snack!


Square 1 is the #1 safe alternative to vinyl.  Square 1 does not contain PVC - which are chemicals that can be harmful to children (and adults).  This is the easiest product to use even over vinyl!  The adhesive backed fabric allows you to create easy, simple projects that can be as easy as print and stick, print, die cut and stick, or just cut by hand and place it almost anywhere!!

For my project, I used scraps from other projects using printable adhesive backed fabric.

If you want to try some out for yourself, or want more information about Square 1 Masterpiece, you can go HERE.

I have been working with this product for a couple of months now and I like it so much I signed up to be a Square 1 Designer!!

These fun gifts were a big hit!!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  What would you decorate with Square 1?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous gifts, Lori, both will be loved xxx

Karon said...

This is fabulous - great ideas!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute, Cute Cue! Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte C said...

These are cute. Does this stand up to washing, I wonder?

Unknown said...

Charlotte it does if you hand wash it - great question!! They don't recommend dishwashing or soaking.

Sue Weiss said...

Simple yet wonderful gift ideas Lori. I've also signed up for the Designer program. Can't wait until we get a chat room set up. Keep the great ideas coming; my new pinterest board is expanding daily. :)

Maryann said...

Very cute ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Shawnee said...

How cute!! I love these great ideas. :) Congratulations on being featured!!

Barb Craft said...

Super cute!!! Love both projects!!