Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, August 30, 2013

2nd Grade LO


Our current challenge at Frosted Designs is NUMBERS!  You need to have numbers on your project which can be a card, layout or off the page creation.


I chose to create a laytout of Tanner's First Day of 2nd Grade.


I started with some images I purchased in the Silhouette Online Store.

I cut these images out in red, white, green and black cardstock.  In addition to the Numbers challenge, I am trying to use more than one piece of patterned paper on my layouts - very scary for me!!  Because the papers are so busy, I wanted the embellishments and title pretty simple.  I also trimmed the pages a bit and mounted them to a piece of red cardstock, and put a 2" black border in between the two sheets.


I sized the title to be 6" wide.  I assembled it and overlapped the black border just a bit.


I tucked the First Day banner behind one of the photos, along with the red arrow.


I wrote a little journal strip using lots of numbers!


We live 2 blocks from Tanner's school and walk him most days.  I love this shot of Mike and Tanner walking ahead of me!

I hope you join us at Frosted Designs with your numbers project!!


3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

You are such a talent. I have a photo of my grandson boarding the bus his first day of K and I debated about using it because it's his back, but now for sure it' part of my layout (whenever I get to it!)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great page. I can't get over how much your boys have grown over the past few years.... just where has the time gone!

Barb Craft said...

This is such a sweet layout! I love the photo of your little guy walking with the backpack! They grow up way too quickly!!

barb :)