Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pirate Girl Shape Card

This week at She's A Sassy Lady, Sheila has challenged us to make a shape card by welding two shapes together.

My friend Mariana needed a pirate card for a little girl who is turning 2.  I thought this would be a fun card to make into a shape card!!

I sized all the pieces from Paper Doll Dress Up to 4 inches.  I copied, flipped and welded two shadow people to create my card.

I used Hide Contour to hide the eyes, nose and mouth on the body.

I used this Peachy Keen stamp for her face.  I liked that she is winking here as I wanted to patch one eye AARG!!

Here are the pieces all put together.  I used stickles for the patch, nail polish, shoe buckle and hair.

I put a gem flower in her hair and ring on her finger ~ isn't she stinkin' cute?!?

Here is a side view.

My card would not be complete without a Sassy envelope.  If you want to see Sheila's video on how to make any sized envelope, go HERE!

Be sure to check out Sheila's post and Gypsy Made Simple video HERE and you too can link up your project!!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your card Lori! Amazing what you do with your wrist in a cast! Thanks for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

Jenny said...

You never cease to amaze me AND inspire me with your designs! Such a cute pirate! Wonder what her "booty" holds! LOL

Lisa said...

What a cute card, love the pirate girl. Hope your wrist is healing quickly, but you would never know you have a broken wrist with the projects that you are doing :)

Cricut Couple said...

Absolutely Precious! I love this!!!