Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunflower Window Card

I made a couple of Thinking of You Sunflower Window cards.

My wrist is getting better - physical therapy is helping me gain back my range of motion, but my craft level is still simple for now.

I received some lovely cards when I broke my wrist and wanted to return the favor for a few scrappy friends of mine, so Gypsy and I got to work!
I use a tag from Gypsy Wandering sized to 4 inches.  I copied the tag and hid the inside cut.  I welded them together to make the card.  I used the sunflower from Gypsy Wandering and sized it to fit inside the oval, overlapping a bit.  I hid the inside cut and welded it to the card.


I found some bright paper and cut out my cards.

I copied the flower onto another layer to cut out a brown (without the inside cut hidden), green and orange (both with the inside cut) layer. 

 I layered the pieces together after cutting off the stem from the brown and orange layers.

I added some stickles in the center of the flower and a twine bow :)
I don't have a lot of stamps, but did find this "Hugs" stamp from Joys Life All Around Sentiments Stamp Set.

I am linking this up at She's A Sassy Lady! And mailing two to friends :)


4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori this card is stunning. You know how I love window cards well this one is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today!

SherriC. said...

this is adorable Lori.....
and I wanted to stop by and say thank you sooo much for your sweet words on my blog the other day....and agree Sheila is awesome, and I love being part of her team, we do have a great group....
hugs

Karon said...

Such a lovely card - TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Brenda said...

Love this card Lori!! The papers you used are great and I just love that flower!!! Glad to hear that your wrist is getting better and that therapy is helping. I don't think your projects are all that simple my friend, and I don't know how you keep making them so fabulous with a hurt arm!!!