Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, June 18, 2012

Smash ~ All About Me

I just finished my second 2-page smashout.  I wanted a page all about me at the beginning of my smash book.

I started with a couple of my favorite photos and my 2 favorite colors:  purple and lime green!

I journaled with the help of my computer as my right hand is still in a cast.

I love taking pictures and creating scrapbooks!

I love Disney and my family :) not always in that order!!

I found this quote on facebook.
I used the following Cricut Carts:
Sophisticated for the font
MS Seasonal Art Cake for the banner
Cricut Everyday for the Scrapbook Queen and Cricut symbol
Graphically Speaking for got kids?
Art Philosophy for the doily, tag and parenthesies


5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh this is just so cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great project... you should have put amazing on there! Doing all these projects with a broken wrist is amazing! TFS

Heather Lynn said...

really cute pages! i just love smashing! so fun!!

sky41053 said...

I am just trying to get started smashing, have all the stuff just really dont know where to start or how. I really thought your pages were great and yes with a broken wrist. I also love your quote about meaning of Mom. Great work. Any suggesstions on how to start one let me know ty.

sky41053 said...

I am just trying to get started smashing, have all the stuff just really dont know where to start or how. I really thought your pages were great and yes with a broken wrist. I also love your quote about meaning of Mom. Great work. Any suggesstions on how to start one let me know ty.