Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, June 11, 2012

Family Digi Layouts(Bug Bytes)

Hi ~ Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway  with some digi layouts to share at the BugBytes today.

Many of you know that I broke my right wrist recently.  Yes I am right handed!!

One good thing that came of my broken wrist is I sat around a lot for the first week being waited on by my wonderful husband and sons!!

I also spent a ton of time on my laptop.  I took this time to play around with a digi software program I have had for a while.  I know Pam is an awesome digi gal and I was a bit nervous to post these beginning projects here, but Pam has always been super supportive and helpful and I know she won't laugh at my left-handed beginning work!!!

The first layout (above) is a simple layout.  I added the photo, 2 brads and the love charm. 
Here is my lovely cast!!!
This layout was more challenging.  I started out with the blue polkadot paper and added the scallop (with a shadow) and then my two photos (with white borders and shadows).

 I added my title and journal (Tanner & Sabryna blowing bubbles after our annual egg hunt).
Tanner is my youngest son and Sabryna is my youngest niece.  They are 6 weeks apart and I love taking photos of them together!

I added the flowers and put brads in the centers.

I added the ribbon, but did not realize that the ribbon was not 12" long.  I went back to try to lengthen it and got an error message that meant the print quality would be compromised.

Soooo....

I went back to my photo file and cropped it!!

If you are wondering what software I used and are curious to try it out:


Use my code:STMMMS39803 to save $10 off the software, and save $10 in their digital store.  They also have several free items and specials every month!  You can go to their website and look around for free  if you want :)

Thanks Pam for having me over today!!



3 comments:

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Hi Lori! So sorry about your arm :(. Saw your post at the Bugbytes and wanted to check out your blog too. Wonderful LOs btw. I have just started (3 months or so) digi Scrapbooking too and just love it! Hope to check out more of your digi LOs soon.

Hugs!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great layouts. Hey I have been using the digital too lately and it has enabled me to be up to date...
I have them printed I just need to put them in the book. TFS

papillon digital design said...

Your layout turned out awesome you are a silly goose :) A very sweet goose :). Hugs