Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Strawberry Ice Cream Cone Card (SweetSassyDiva)

Hi ~ Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway and I am excited to be at SweetSassyDiva's today!!  

If you are looking for the Frosted Designs Crafty Spaces Blog Hop, go HERE.

I wasn't sure how much crafting I would be doing once I broke my wrist, but as long as I keep it simple and go slow I can still create!!

This week at Sweet Sassy Diva's, our theme is Strawberry Fields.  I am not a strawberry fan, but I do love ice cream!!

I found my ice cream cone on Sweet Treats and sized the layers to 4 inches.

I used cardstock for my layers.  I forgot to hide the drip on the ice cream cone layer (lt. brown), so I opened another Layer and copied a cone on it.  I hid the contour and moved it to the left of the first cone, fed the mat back in and cut it out. 

I used my stitching stamps to create the zig zag lines on the cone with Antique Linen ink.

I trimmed off the cone part of the pink layer.  I inked the edges of each layer.

I added some black ink for the seeds and lime green stickles for the top of the strawberry.


I hope you enjoyed my card, but not as much as a "real" ice cream cone!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! TFS....christina

Karon said...

Really sweet and I love how you got the detail on the waffle cone. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Pink Cricut said...

Love this little ice cream card - the inking added the perfect touch!