Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 22, 2012

Soccer Card

Tanner got invited to a soccer-themed Birthday Party this weekend.  I wanted to make a fun soccer card.

I grabbed my Gypsy and got to work.

I grabbed the layers of this soccer cut from Boys Will Be Boys and sized the pieces to 4 inches.

To make the card base, I copy and pasted the shadow layer, flipped it and welded it together.

I positioned the pieces on the mat, separated by colors.

I used solid color cardstock from my scrap file and cut the pieces out.

I adhered the layers together and the card is ready to go!  I stamped Happy Birthday on the inside.

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Grea card. I love the bright colors. TFS

Cricut Couple said...

I am WAY behind on commenting, but everything has just been wonderful Lori! Sorry I haven't been by in a while, but catching up today and smiling the whole time!!!

Monica said...

I love it!! Stopped by from Sarah's Link It Up Party!
Toodles,
Monica
www.monicascreativemadness.com

Pink Cricut said...

What a darling card! I love this particular cut! :)