Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Wreath (FD Circle Challenge)

This week's Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs is Circles.  I saw a wreath on Pinterest and thought I could make it one handed (my right wrist is still in a cast).

I love butterflies!!!

I used scraps of cardstock, two punches and a Sizzix Bigz Beautiful Butterfly with my Cuttlebug.  I did most of the cranking, but my friend Jenny and her granddaughter Genevieve helped with the rest for me!!


I bent the butterflies in half and hot glued them to a grapevine wreath.  Once they were all glued on, I thought I should add more circles (aka bling) to the body of the butterflies'

Note:  it would have been much easier to add the bling first!!
I used gems and pearls.  I used a little Glossy Accents to help them stay put!


I have this wreath hanging in my basement where my craft room is :)

Join us this week with your Circle project for a chance at a great prize!! 



5 comments:

Karon said...

Oh WOW - I love this! And one handed:-) How long do you have the cast for? Feel better soon.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Can't get over you doing all these wonderful designs with just one hand! AWESOME! TFS

Barb Smith said...

Who doesn't love butterflies. This would be fabulous in the little girls room.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Beautiful wreath! You did a wonderful job!

Cricut Couple said...

Stunning Lori! I just don't have anything other than Stunning! You are so clever!!!