Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 8, 2012

One of a Kind


This week, our challenge at Frosted Designs is to sew or stitch on your project.  With a broken right wrist, I knew I would not be able to actually sew, so I went digi!!

I created this layout left handed!!

I had the layout printed out and then enhanced it with buttons, letter stickers and metal embellies:




I used My Memories Suite.  If you want to try them out, use my code for $10 off and a $10 coupon for additional papers and/or embellishments.  My code is:   STMMMS39803 


4 comments:

mum of two said...

I love the patterned paper you chose! The flowers work perfectly with it too TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

What a lovely layout!!Love the color combo and the flowers!

Claire Spielman said...

Who said we can't do it all...they must have by passed YOU! Way to go on a fun l/o with a great chevron pattern!!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful layout! I think digital layouts are wonderful...Easier to put together and you have to be just as creative! TFS