Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, December 20, 2013

Baseball Mom Bling!


Even though it is not baseball season, I am featuring my baseball hat and hair tie on The Buckle Boutique today!!  If you are looking for my Frosted Designs layout, please go HERE.

I am a baseball mom and luckily both of my boys have blue in their uniforms!!  I made this blinged out hat to wear at their games.


And I made a pony tail holder!!


For the hat, I purchased this white hat at Michaels.  I made a paper template of the bill and traced the back side of a Rhinestone Resin Self Adhesive Sticker Sheet.  You can find them HERE.

I just peeled off the paper backing and stuck it down on the bill!



Look how sparkly that is!!!


I took this baseball slide and some blue glitter tulle to match my sons jerseys and pinned it to the hat!  You can find these slides HERE!


Isn't this hat gorgeous?!?


For the hair tie, I looped the slide through the hair tie and tied on some tulle.  The best part is I can change colors if needed!!

I see so many possibilities with these baseball slides - choker necklaces, bracelets, purse charms, key chain charms.....my brain is spinning!!!



The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
interest Page . . . clickHERE

No comments: