Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, December 20, 2013

Brothers LO (Frosted Designs)


Today my layout is featured at Frosted Designs as we roll out a new Challenge - 12 Words.  If you are looking for my Buckle Boutique post, please go HERE.

At Frosted Designs, we have 12 words from the Sound of Music Song to pick from.  Go HERE to see the complete list!

My three words for the challenge today are:  Brown Paper, String and Creme.  I created this layout - this photo was taken the day we moved Tyler into his college dorm this fall.  Tyler is my middle son.  He is just under 2 hours away studing Engineering and playing baseball.  Both brothers miss him for different reasons!!!  We are glad to have him home for a few weeks for the holiday!!


I used two different shades of brown paper as color blocks.  I matted my picture and cut my title in creme cardstock.  I tied some hemp cord around my banner flag and sprayed some twine green to match the background misting on my paper.


I added three Um Wow hearts representing my three boys.  I inked the twine and glued it to my paper.



No comments: