Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, December 16, 2013

Blinged out Frame - Great Gift Idea!!


Hello - today I am a Guest Designer at The Buckle Boutique!!!

Today would have been my mom's 71st birthday!  She passed away 25 years ago.  Her favorite color was blue and I would have loved to give this frame to her with a picture of her grandsons in it!!

I purchased a plain wood frame from Wal-Mart.  The frame fits a 4x6 photo and cost around $2.00.

I added some sparkle to it by adhering iron on rhinestones from The Buckle Boutique.  These rhinestones come in a sheet and I cut them to size.  I used my ATG gun to adhere them to the wood and then heat set them with an iron.  I was not sure if the iron would hold without additional adhesive and I did not want to start the frame on fire!!!

You can find these iron on rhinestones by checking out the store in the link below!



The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE



No comments: