Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Me-Ma Mini Album


Hello!! I have a very special gift to share with you and Frosted Designs!

I love making Christmas gifts and lately I have been making mini albums like crazy!  This album is for my friend's mom.


I used a chipboard book from my stash (yes I collect blank chipboard books like crazy) and even added a few pages.  I used paper from Hey Kids to cover the pages.  I love that the papers in the pad coordinate so well!!!

I added a title that I personalized on my Cameo to the front.  Mallory (the adorable girl inside the album) picked out the bright cover!  Tucked into my bow is a blue flower from Mini Paper Blooms.


Inside the first page is a few details to go along with this photo of my friend and her Mom.   


I included a pocket for notes and memories.


Love this file folder page packed with photos!


Here are Mallory and William.  They are adorable twins!

I used my circle punch to punch out the heart and lips! 


I love this polka dot paper!  I added a few extra dots!


Love that I could coordinate the girl paper and boy paper next to each other (not easy for me to use different patterned papers together)!


This orange paper is so fun!  It brings out the color of William's hair!


The back cover - a pretty stripe with a strong message!!

These papers coordinate so well - it was hard for me to choose which ones to use!!



1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

What a lovely gift. Great job, Lori.