Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Daycare Christmas Party


Last night was my favorite party - my daycare Christmas party!!

This is Mackenzie!  She will join the daycare after Christmas break.  Her 2 year old brother Jackson has not let anyone near his sister (except mom and dad and grandma) until tonight!  I did not want to put her down!!!!


Here is one of the group shots (minus a few bodies)!!

We had a great time!  Here are the projects the kids and I made:


We painted wood frames and Miss Lori cut out some vinyl images and titles.  The kids picked their titles and images.



I love Keaton's tree!!  Keaton is 6 months old.



Our Santas!


Our Team of Reindeer!


Here are a few of our ornaments!


Our tree is decorated only with ornaments the children make.


Our Elf Lily was in the basement for the party!!  This is the first time she was downstairs. 


Tanner sitting on Santa's lap.

Here is Tyler holding Mackenzie.  Tyler will make a great dad some day!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!!!!



No comments: