Hello and Welcome to the Let It Snow Blog Hop!!
Christmas time is the only time I love snow!!! I live in Nebraska and it is very cold here right now, but we don't have any snow at the moment!!! Today we are creating "snowy" projects!
If you found me first, please go to Lisa's Blog so you don't miss a thing.
For my project, I decorated a tile with vinyl:
I purchased the alphabet from the Silhouette Store.
With the help of my friend Jenny, I cut the letter in half and welded two skinny rectangles to each inside piece. I added our names and welded everything together.
I know my Gypsy and Cricut inside and out, but am just learning the ins and outs of my Cameo - this was a big moment for me!!!
I cut my image out in white vinyl. I weeded the extra pieces away.
I have extra tiles from our basement bathroom floor. I just love the white vinyl on the blue tile!!
This will look great on our entryway table once the Christmas decorations are put away.
Thanks for stopping by!! Your next stop is SARAH!
In case you get lost along the way, here is the entire list of blogs in this hop:
2. Julie (Cricut Chick) ~ www.simplysilhouette.com
3. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/*****HERE
4. Sarah~ www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com*****NEXT
5. Heather ~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
6. Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
9. Elecia - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
11. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/
12. Aisha - http://londonskyedesigns.net
13. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Nadja ~ http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com
15. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
16. Inga ~ http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
17. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
18. Debbie W ~ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
19. Carolyn S. ~http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com
20. Elizabeth ~ http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
you're my hero! I'm wanting a cameo SO badly!! Your vinyl on tile turned out so neat! I can see the A without the snowflake, but WITH your names on smaller 4x4 tiles and etched into coasters!
wow! i really need to try vinyl! the things you can do! you did a fantastic job! i love it! so uniquie!
This is awesome! This would make a wonderful gift for a winter wedding!
Oh, Lori, I saw that cute alpha in the Sil. store and bought it but wondered how to use it. Now I know! Thanks for sharing that awesome idea! Your tile is gorgeous! :-)
I love this. It's so pretty on the dark blue tile. I'm just wondering .. how do you seek out blog hops? I'm interested in getting involved in some, too. Thanks for sharing your fabulous work. Please email me regarding my question about blog hops.
apieceofheart(dot)blog @ gmail(dot)com.
What a pretty tile. I have not used vinyl. I love the font with the snowflake.
Oh, I Love It! I would love to get a Cameo.Thanks for Sharing! :0)
Got to try this - such a personalized idea - TFS!
That is lovely and could make some very special gifts! It was fun hopping with you! Mary -
Love the tile - classy.
isoscia at aol dot com
wow!! this is just beautiful!
beautiful tile! nice to be in this hop with you
I haven't used vinyl in so long! Your project is beautiful and is inspiring me to get mine out and make some for the holidays! Thank you for all your inspiration!
This is gorgeous!! I love this alphabet and you did a great job.
What a great idea, it looks awesome!
What a great idea, it looks awesome!
The tile is fantastic.
I don't know how you have done this exactly but it looks fab. The split A is perfectly lined up.
Brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.
Love Love Love! I looked in the Silhouette shop and didn't find the letter. Could you tell me the name?
Thanks so much!
Such a cute design. Nice work! Can you tell me if the Silhouette Store has a website? TIA
http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/ and then click shop!
Post a Comment