Hello and Welcome to the Let It Snow Blog Hop!!
Christmas time is the only time I love snow!!! I live in Nebraska and it is very cold here right now, but we don't have any snow at the moment!!! Today we are creating "snowy" projects!
If you found me first, please go to Lisa's Blog so you don't miss a thing.
For my project, I decorated a tile with vinyl:
I purchased the alphabet from the Silhouette Store.
With the help of my friend Jenny, I cut the letter in half and welded two skinny rectangles to each inside piece. I added our names and welded everything together.
I know my Gypsy and Cricut inside and out, but am just learning the ins and outs of my Cameo - this was a big moment for me!!!
I cut my image out in white vinyl. I weeded the extra pieces away.
I have extra tiles from our basement bathroom floor. I just love the white vinyl on the blue tile!!
This will look great on our entryway table once the Christmas decorations are put away.
Thanks for stopping by!! Your next stop is SARAH!
In case you get lost along the way, here is the entire list of blogs in this hop:
2. Julie (Cricut Chick) ~ www.simplysilhouette.com
3. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/*****HERE
4. Sarah~ www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com*****NEXT
5. Heather ~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
6. Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
9. Elecia - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
11. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/
12. Aisha - http://londonskyedesigns.net
13. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Nadja ~ http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com
15. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
16. Inga ~ http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
17. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
18. Debbie W ~ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
19. Carolyn S. ~http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com
20. Elizabeth ~ http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com