Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Field Trip LO (Let's Scrap)


This week at Let's Scrap, we have another 2-Page Sketch Challenge!  If you are wanting to catch up on your scrapbooking, consider joining us!!!  We also have a Design Team Call going on if you are looking to join a sketch DT!


Here is the sketch we used.

I went with my son's second grade class to a field trip recently.  We went to the Children's Museum.  I was thinking - what are we doing at the Children's Museum with a bunch of 8 year olds!!!  Well, they had a really cool science area set up!  The kids built and raced lego cars, rode oversized trikes, built paper rockets and launched them, built ramps on a magnetic wall and so much more!!!  They had so much fun!!


I used papers from Pink Paisley's Hey Kid that I bought at Frosted Designs.  I love the arrows on the background paper!!

I cut the Field Trip title, words and gears on my cameo with images I purchased from the Silhouette Online Store.


I tucked bright colored gears between the photos to ground them together.  Instead of the journaling strips, I used the words Children's Museum.


Here is the ramp for racing lego cars!  We did not want to leave!!!


We are planning a return trip over Christmas break!!!

No comments: