Happy Birthday Robin!
Today we are celebrating Robin's birthday with a Blog Hop! If you found me first, you will want to stop at Robin's BLOG so you don't miss anything (she is offering Blog Candy)!
I am assuming Robin's birthday got overlooked a lot - or her gifts were Chrsitmas/Birthday combo gifts most of her life. I created a fun grown-up birthday gift for her to celebrate her birthday!
I bought some glitter and Martha Stewart's Multi-Surface Durable Gloss Finish and glittered some wine glass stems. As you can tell by the picture - I have crafter's ADD and create several projects at the same time!!
Before I work with wine glasses, I take a paper towel with rubbing alcohol on it to clean the glass and stem.
I glittered this stem pink. I put painter's tape on the bottom of the glass. I used the Durable Gloss Finish as glue to put 2 coats of glitter on the stem letting each coat dry completely. I put two coats of Finish on top of the glitter. In 28 days this will be dishwasher safe.
I used an image from the Silhouette Store and cut it out in pink vinyl.
This was messy and time consuming but I think with a little practice I will get better at it!!! I really like the finished look!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Your next stop in the hop is the Lovely Lissa Marie!
Here is a complete list of blogs in this hop:
1. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com
2. Lori Apgar - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com***HERE
3. Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com***NEXT
4. Alicia O'Bryant - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
5. Janet Royer - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
6. Sharon - A Piece Of Heart - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
7. Connie Can Crop - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
8. Tammy Smith -http://lifeupdownandsideways.blogspot.com/
9. Kim Ryden - http://rydenkim.blogspot.com/
10. Aisha Rylbluroses Hall - http://www.londonskyedesigns.net/