Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, December 9, 2013

Hair Stylist Snowflake Ornament


Hello and Happy December!!  

Today is my last Guest Designer Post over at The Bug Bytes

Today I am saying thanks to two very special people!

First, I am thankful for Pam for featuring my projects on her blog for over 4 years.  I first met Pam on the Cricut Message Board (Gypsy Forum) shortly after the Gypsy was released.  We had challenges each week to use different features on our Gypsy - which really forced us to learn the machine and share what we learned.  I started my blog back then after gaining confidence as a Gypsy Girl.

Not long after that, Sheila and Pam invited some of us to Guest Design on their blogs - what an honor!  I was so nervous back then!!!  Fun Fact - she taught me how to auto post my blog posts!!  This was HUGE for me!!!

Pam is very generous and shares her knowledge and advice when asked.  She also is very supportive and gives us plenty of encouragement and blog love!

As you may know, Pam is moving in a different direction and will no longer feature her Guest Designers on a regular basis.  I am hopeful to pop in every now and then!  I wish Pam the best as she re-focuses her crafty energy in 2014!!

Second, I am thankful for my friend Karyn who makes my hair beautiful.  I made an ornament for her:


I now have a Cameo and am using Gypsy less and less.  I belong to a couple of Silhouette/Cameo groups on FaceBook who share files.  This file has been shared in one group and it is DARLING!!!  Someone designed a snowflake out of scissors!  My friend Karyn makes my hair look way better than I ever do!!!  I wanted to make her an ornanent with this snowflake.

I chose red vinyl because she loves red!


I wanted the snowflake to show up so I tucked a couple of white feathers inside this square glass ornament.  They remind me of angle wings!!

Thank you Pam for showcasing my ornament today!!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

If you want to be added to the group in order to download this file, you need to be my friend on FaceBook.  If you are on FaceBook but not one of my friends, scroll down my blog and my facebook badge is in the sidebar.  Click it and you will go to FB.  You can friend request me (Lori Johnson Apgar) and leave me a message here so I know to add you!


2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I clicked "follow" on your FB page. I'd love to get into some Cameo group when you have time. Thanks, Lori.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

the ornament is absolutely beautiful! love that unique snowflake and the feathers make it exquisite!