Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 10, 2013

Celebrate Mothers - Mother Mini Album



Welcome to the Celebrate mother's blog hop!!!  If you are hopping along with us, then you should be here from Jessie.  If not, then go back to Lynda's blog at Memories in Tyme for the very beginning - you don't want to miss out on all the GREAT idea's along the way!!! 

Mothers - we all have one...or are one - they are a necessary part of our existence - and today, we celebrate THEM!  We have our own mom's, our mother-in-law's, step-mom's, surrogate mom's, our sister's who turn in to a mother figure, Aunt's and Grandma's.....  People who are in our lives that help us to become the women we are today - this blog hop is all in celebration of each and every one of them!!! 

Blog hop lineup is: 

Now on to my project:




I started out with a chipboard album from Michaels.  One side of each page is covered with burlap. I flipped every other page so I had two sets of burlap pages together, and two paper-covered chipboard pages together (plus the covers).

I grabbed the phrase "Home is where your Mom Is" from the Silhouette Store and cut it out in pink and light green.  I made an offset shadow and cut that out in hot pink cardstock.  I layered some 3D flowers from the cricut cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy with some recollections flowers and butterflies from Silhouette Store.

I tied ribbon from my stash to the rings.


I wanted to keep the inside plain.  I painted hot pink paint to all of the page edges.  I inked some cardstock squares (for photos) and added a butterfly and crocheted flower to these pages.


The next set of pages were covered in fun papers and hot pink photo mats.  Again I used a paper butterfly and crocheted flower to accessorize.


I like to make a pocket in each of my albums, usually towards the beginning or the end.  I added "Mother" from the Silhouette Store.  The pink photo mat on the opposite page has another butterfly and crocheted flower.


Here is the back.


I love making mini albums to give as gifts.  I have a special mom in mind for this one :)

Thanks for stopping by, your next on the lineup is LISA!


Now for the fun part - the blog candy!!!  One lucky winner will receive $20 in free patterns from Scrapping with Lisa Designs!!!  Lisa has so many awesome patterns for both card making and scrapbooking - and a design team who brings you so many different ideas each week!  I love being a part of her team, and am thankful for her for giving us this great giveaway today!!!  Now, in order to get your name in for the drawing (to be held on 5/15, so make sure you check back for the winner on Lynda's blog) you will want to do:
1.  Leave a comment on everyone's blog...  This is important as we all love nice comments on the things we have made!  
3.  "Like" Lynda's Memories in Tyme on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/Memoriesintyme?ref=hl

Thanks for joining today, I hope you get a lot of great idea's and inspiration along the way!  


In addition to the blog hop, my good friend Sheila is featuring my mini album on her blog today - thanks Sheila for having me over!!



No comments: