Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 31, 2013

Family Mini Album


Here is another mini album - I am obsessed with them right now!!!

So sorry for the pictures - it has been dark and rainy and since this was a gift I had to take the photos before I gave it away....

I found this adorable birdie paper at Michaels as well as the chipboard/burlap mini album.


I used cuts from the Silhouette Store and actually used some of my washi tape to decorate the pages!!

I cut all of my photo mats to 4.25 x 4.25 to fit a 4x4 picture.


In each mini, I make a pocket and include some tags.


I painted the edges of the pages with black acrylic paint.  Sometimes I paint more, sometimes just on the edge.  It really depends on my mood at the time :)


Here is the back - love that love + swirl!!


I added a few flowers from Michaels with stickles in the center.  I tied some ribbon to the rings and it is finished.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

Sandie said...

What an adorable keepsake you have created, just gorgeous.

Bente Fagerberg said...

This looks really pretty!! Good luck in finding some mojo. Please send some my way if you do,...LOL!