Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 3, 2013

Disney/Pixar Blog Hop - Autograph Book Pages


Hello and a Very Mickey Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!!

I am the last stop of this Magical Hop today!!



Today we invite you to come check out this great  group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or  projects featuring our favorite Disney Pixar Characters. 
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate  your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue  sharing their ideas and creations.  





We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Original and hand-drawn, all images are unique and special, and inspired by her children. 
The Paper Nest Dolls will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky person. This gift certificate is redeemable at The Paper Nest Dolls  and may be used to purchase rubber stamps and digital stamps only.  
So what do you need to do to win? Easy...  become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us  a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.  
Then come back to Connie Can Crop  and post that you followed  the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the  hop and leave your comments. 
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!
 Ready to join in the fun?


Here is a complete list of blogs in case you get lost along the way!




Now on to my project:

We are planning a trip to Walt Disney World this September.  Tanner will be almost 8 and this trip will be more about rides and attractions than standing in line for character autographs.

I am creating pages for our character meals and then decorating the rest for photos of our trip.




I LOVE re-using files on my Gypsy!!!

I re-used my Gypsy files from previous autograph books I made.  I changed up the designs and added some shadow images to create these pages.


I cut Disney from Mickey Font at 2.29 inches.  The banner flags are from Birthday Bash and sized to 2 inches.  The numbers are from Mickey Font and are sized to 1 inch.




I re-used the images from my 2010 album.  Here are the original pics:



Here is a shot of the pages with the autographs and pictures!



This time I wanted something different.  Note: I used stickers for the characters on these pages.  I find it very difficult to cut any Disney character smaller than 4 inches because the pieces get very tiny.  This time I went with silhouette shapes.


I used Pooh Font for the letters and sized them to 1.06 inches.

The pooh and friend images are from Pooh and Friends and are sized to 2.76 inches.

I cut them out in black cardstock.


I wanted to use the honey pots as banner flags.  I sized them to 1.32 inches in order to fit the letters.  I cut them out of yellow cardstock.


I used Crystal Palace - a previous welded design.  I welded a mickey head to the letters.  Inside the Mickey Head, I grouped (not welded) the C and P.  Mickey heads are 1.12 inches and the letters are .65 inches.

The rest of the letters will be used on another set of pages for our character meals at Chef Mickey and Tusker House.

Here are the updated pages:

My original design had giant honey pots in the center of the page.  This time, I made smaller honey pots and made banners with the character's names.  I added some hexagons behind pooh and color blocks behind piglet, tigger and eeyore.


I made tigger's banner bounce!

I used Tim Holtz Scattered Straw stickles to drip honey from the honey pots.  I pop-dotted the honey pots above the twine.


I pop-dotted the images on the pages.  I added an extra honey pot to Pooh's hand.


This may be our last trip to Disney for a while, so I am trying to use up my stash of Disney paper!!


I had this paper left over from our trip in 2011.  The back side was blue, so I re-used the 2011 papers to make the pages that will hold photos.


I re-used this file from my previous autograph books.  I welded 6 mickey heads ( 1.12 inches) together to make an 8 inch border.


I used the 2011 papers I had left over to make the following sets of pages.


These pages can be used for autographs or just photos.


The last time we went to Disney, Tanner surprised me by wanting to get autographs.  That was 2 years ago and I have a feeling he will be more interested in the rides this time!!  I am planning on more generic pages this time!!

My last page in the album:

I cut out these Mickey and Minnie images on my Silhouette.  This is the paper after the cuts were made (the paper we typically toss).  I trimmed it to 7x7 and adhered it to a piece of red 8x8 cardstock.  I added the love to the bottom from a Silhouette image. 

This page will be the last page in the book.


In case you want to see them, my 2010 Autograph pages are HERE and HERE.

I hope you had a magical time here!!!




No comments: