Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Fun Mini Album


Today is my day to design at CricutDIVA!!!



I found these 45 records at the thrift shop and thought they would make fun mini album covers!!  



I re-created the record on my Gypsy using two circles sized 7 inches and 3 inches.




I used vinyl for SUMMER FUN using the font Cherry Limeade sized to .75 inches.



I sized my letters by leaving the layer with the "record" on it open.  That way I knew my title would fit.


I cut out 3D flowers from Atriste sized from 3 - 5 inches out of sheet music and cardstock.


I inked the sheet music to match the cardstock.  I used my tweezers to roll up the flowers and liquid glue to adhere them.  I attached them to the cover with glue dots.


I traced and cut out chipboard circle pages and covered them with sheet music.  I painted the edges of the pages with a bright blue acrylic paint.


I made some photo mats and cut out some flip flops and beach tags to attach to the corners.


I cut out a wave and some fish and tied the tops with twine.


I like to make a pocket for my mini albums and include tags or coordinating paper scraps.




I cut out layered flowers from Mother's Day Bouquet sized from .88 - 2.53 inches.  I cut them out of sheet music.  Cutting did not go well as the paper is on the thin side, but I got enough to make my flowers.



I cut out some images from Life is A Beach.  The flip flops are 1.82 inches.  The tags are 1.75 inches.  The gecko is 3 inches.  I cut the images out in cardstock.



I tied a little twine on the  tags.


I attached the gecko to the back cover.


I hope you like my unique mini album.  I had a lot of fun making it!!

No comments: