Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 24, 2013

Graduation Party Invites Pocket Layout (FD)


My son graduated from high school two weeks ago (you already know this if you are a regular here) and he was invited to several grad parties.  I love these invites because they have photos on them!!!  I made a couple of pocket pages to keep these invites in Tyler's scrapbook!


Our current challenge at Frosted Designs is to use Punches in your project.  I don't have many punches as I prefer my cricut or cameo, but I did use the Creative Memories star double punch set.



I started out using my cameo and two graduation images I purchased from the silhouette store.  "Parties" is cut out from a font LD Mon Cherie also purchased from the silhouette store.


I cut them out in black cardstock.


Here is the punch!  I borrowed this from my friend Jenny (I have the circles, squares and hexagons though).  I punched the bigger star in white and the smaller star in yellow.


I trimmed my graduation paper 1/8" around the edges (acutally 1/4" around the top and one side) and mounted it to a piece of black cardstock to give it strength.  

I cut a pocket out of black cardstock and yellow cardstock 4"x12" and trimmed the yellow cardstock 1/4" off the top and side.

I adhered the graduation design to the yellow pocket page.

I used my ATG gun to adhere the sides and bottom of my pocket to my page.


I inked the star layers and pop-dotted the yellow onto the white layer.


I wanted the pocket to be simple since the patterned paper is so busy!!


Just add cards!!!


Here is the coordinating pocket page.

You have until June 6 to link up your Punched project at Frosted Designs!!  I hope you join us!  Our prize (and sponsor) is Boys Rule Kits!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful invites! I've been searching for some designs for graduation invitations and I saw this post. I might find some inspirations from your samples. Thanks!