Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

100th Day of School Layout

Hello - I am pulling double duty today!!  I am featured at She's A Sassy Lady as well as Let's Scrap.  This week at Let's Scrap, our challenge is a card sketch.  I rarely make cards, so I turned mine into a scrapbook layout.
Here is the sketch.

For Tanner's 100th Day of school, his teacher made 100 pancakes! 
I created a title using my cameo and a font from my computer. 
I used circles to represent the pancakes.  I sprayed the background paper with Heidi Swapp teal color shine.  I added a strip of paper and some twine.

The paper is from Frosted Designs - Hey Kid!
I am so grateful the teacher sent me this picture as volunteers were not needed.  The kids had such a fun day!!

If you are looking for some scrapbook motivation, join us at Let's Scrap.  We provide sketches and tons of inspiration!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

If you are looking for my Constant Change Giveaway, please go HERE.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Such a wonderful LO, I love the edging too and great papers! TFS