Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, February 28, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!


The winner of this Amazing book written by my friend Michelle Homme is.........

Drum roll here......

Random Number Generator picked #6:  Stephanie who said: 
Your tiles are just perfect for these quotes. Beautiful job.
Thanks for the kind words Stephanie!!  Please email me your address so! I can send you your book!  lori.apgar @ gmail . com

You can find out more about Michelle's book, blog posts, quotes, book signings and speaking events:




1 comment:

Karon said...

YAY - congrats Stephanie :-)