Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, February 13, 2014

Alphabet Love

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!  I have always wanted to make one of these Alphabet I Love You projects!  Today I am featured on The Buckle Boutique Blog!

I have the perfect piece of Chalkboard paper from the DCWV Chalkboard Paper Stack.

  I framed the page in a 12 x 12 metal frame from Michaels.  I added some rhinestones from The Buckle Boutique for my I Love You!

I used my Gypsy to cut some letters and the heart. 
In order to get the size right, I first cut the letters out of paper and set them on top of the frame.  The first set was a little big, so I just reduced the size a bit and tried again.

Once I got the size I needed, I reversed the images on my Gypsy and cut them out of a red Rhinestone Sticker Sheet.
The "U" is from Varsity Letter, The heart is from George and the "i" is from CTMH 
I peeled off the back and stuck them down! 
This currently hangs in my daycare and I think I will leave it up year round!!

The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE

Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE

DCWV's Link Listing

The Buckle Boutique would like to show our love for our customers by offering you a discount on a SPECIAL PURCHASE of Pink Ombre rhinestone sticker sheets!!!!!
Pink Ombre Rhinestone Self Adhesive Sticker Sheet – Various shades of pink bling makes a statement on scrapbook pages, favors, apparel, phones & personal electronics, anything that needs sparkle! The stones are continuous and butt up against each other on the entire sheet. No spaces! They are great if you wish to cover an entire surface quickly and easily.
This SPECIAL PURCHASE Pink Ombre Sheet has a beautiful transition of shades of pink all in one sheet!  Each 10″ x 20″ Sheet is only $7.00!!
These awesome sheets can be cut with scissors as well as a paper cutter, Cricut (deep cut blade), Big Shot, Vagabond, Pazzle, Sizzix, Klick-N-Kut, AccuCut and many more die cut machines! Because the 3mm “stones” are actually a gel or soft resin substance, they can be cut down the middle.
They have adhesive on the back that is exposed when the protective film is peeled off. These particular sheets measure 20″ by 10″.
Supply is limited to grab them before they are gone.
CLICK HERE to purchase yours now!


2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I love this. I'm going to try the BB sheet in my Cricut. Too bad we are buried in snow today or I'd be running out to find that paper stack!

Karon said...

Wonderful! Love the bling!