Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, February 10, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Right


I have seen mugs and wine glasses decorated with these words on Pinterest and facebook.  We are not wine or coffee drinkers, but I am re-doing the decor in my kitchen above the cabinets.  My husband saw these on my computer the other day and laughed!!  I took that as my opening!!!

I used the moustache from the Silhouette Store, lips from a shared file and the fonts from my computer.

Our kitchen walls are red, and appliances are black.  I am using black and white and a tiny bit of red in my decor.  These mugs will fit right in!!!  I am almost finished - I will share photos of the kitchen when it is complete!!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Lori, these are fabulous! Love them both :-) TFS